The reality is that all of us can – and probably do – harbour unconscious biases that can all too easily cause discrimination and inequality. But with our new Challenging Unconscious Bias online training course, you can help prevent this from happening. Featuring innovative discovery learning interactions and scenarios, the course enables your staff to recognise and overcome their biases, and provides them with a practical, non-confrontational framework for challenging biased thinking and decisions effectively.
The Challenging Unconscious Bias training course is made up of three bite-sized sections:
What is unconscious bias?
- What does unconscious bias mean?
- What causes unconscious bias?
- Recognising unconscious bias in yourself and others.
- The effects of unconscious bias.
- Identifying your own unconscious biases.
- How to overcome your biases.
- Using the Nonviolent Communication Model (NVC) to challenge biased thinking and decisions effectively.
Test your knowledge
Comprehensive mastery test to verify each user’s knowledge and understanding of the contents of the course. On successfully passing the test, users can download a personal course completion certificate.